Monday, November 7, 2011

It's the Arrogance and Entitlement, Stupid


Couldn't make this up if you tried:
Anyway, the bankster told her "You'll be back. Credit unions can't provide the services you need."  We'll see about that.  She withdrew over $200k from Wells Fargo. Next we went to Bank of America.  I closed my last account with hardly any questions asked.  Of course, I had taken most of my money out so there wasn't much left to take.  My sister on the other hand had a large balance in multiple accounts.  They actually refused to cut her a check for the full amounts.  They only gave her 1/3 of her money and told her she'd have to come back to withdraw the rest.  They claimed they were only allowed to make checks for a certain amount, and that they had no authority to cut additional checks on the same day.