"We are demanding an emergency program to provide employment for everyone in need of a job, or if a work program is impractical, a guaranteed annual income at levels that sustain life and decent circumstance."
"It is now incontestable that the wealth and resources of the United States make the elimination of poverty absolutely practical."
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Where Do We Go from Here: Chaos or Community? 1967.
- Follow @Livable4All and @BasicIncome.
- We live in 2011, not 1811. Time to Break the Job Trance.
- If this is your first visit to this site, you have a LOT of homework ahead.
- If you are offended by this site, your assignment is to do the math. All of it. We can happily discuss after you've finished all your homework; which will be in about 3-4 years.
It's the Inequality, Stupid #Redux
|It's the Inequality, Stupid|